This is a demonstration of the timer functions that can be set in the option settings for each block.
The timer functions will be demonstrated in the following order.
- "Record time spent on page" only
- "Hide NEXT button until time expires"
- "Next page when time expires (hide next button)" and "Countdown bar"
- "Next page when time expires (show next button)" and "Countdown bar"
- "Disable responses when time expires" and "Countdown bar with numbers"
All blocks have the "Record time spent on page" option selected. When this option is selected, the time spent on the page is recorded in the dataset in milliseconds (in the preview it is displayed on the final page).
Please note that in this demonstration only the single choice question type is being used, however these settings can be applied to all of the Psychexp question types (for each block).